Masturbation&Religion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
hey man i see it like this ... if i'm hard off and there ain't no females around...shit...BETTER GET THE COCO BUTTER...CUZ I B WACKIN!

May 3, 2002
Here is an interesting thing I've heard, masturbation is bad because you are lusting after a woman (I hope), but masturbation is ok if you can do it without lusting ie: without looking @ or thinking about a woman that isnt yours (ie:not your wife, if you are married you can beat off because you want as long as you are thinking about your wife)

Any thoughts?

May 3, 2002
maybe she isn around at the moment.

I went gone to church last week and had a surprise visit from the pastor at my house on wesday and he was tellin me about god and my only problems with the bible pertain directly to sex, like pre-martial sex, hell I've even heard that I may stop listening to rap because its bad.

Apr 25, 2002
evil my friend used to be the same way with rap.first i turned him on to n.w.a even x-raided in elementary and jr. high he would even say their lyrics.i knew him before he even cussed he started to cause a me.then he went back to being a church dude and did'nt listen to rap because of the bad words but he started listening to christian rap cause they don't cuss.he don't cuss anymore.also the message in the two raps are different.

May 5, 2002
I don't need a religion to tell me whether its wrong or now, I just use common sense. am I hurting anyone? no. am I hurting myself? no. Is there possitves to it? yes. Just that simple...

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Cumming from the mouth of a devout Catholic, it is wrong to blop the baloney because of the reasons listed prior: because of lust and because your genitalia are for creating children. I know that, but I still play the skin flute from time to time anyways.

But if that is true, what about wet dreams? I mean, you are more than likely lusting in your sleep and you jizz all over yourself, but you really have no control. So is that wrong?

Apr 25, 2002
I do beleive in GOD

but I don't follow the 10 comandments

I do go to church 3 sundays out of the month, and my daughter goes to bible study on weds as well

but I still use drugs, have premarital sex, and party

But I also beleive in do to those as you want done to yourself, so I don't fuck people over, I don't steal unless is is absolutely necessary, I don't cheat on my man and I respect my parents

I feel that as long as I am good to to others what I do to myself I will deal with as long as what I do to myself does not affect others or put my life in danger. I do fear GOD, but I beleive in being good to thy neighbor is the bottome line

is masterbation a sin, in the eyes of the bible ans certain religious yes, but are you hurting anyone? is it really wrong to please yourself?

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

as far as i'm concerned, i'm going to hell a million times over

oh coy!

May 5, 2002
We live in a fantasy realm still held back by false hopes and beliefs....

::walks away lusting for that chick in 5th period with the short skirt::

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
The holy word(s) from whichever book you may follow were written by man.....not GOD....so therefore, being that man wrote these books, and man is indeed imperfect...perhaps man made a mistake about this whole masturbation thing? I mean damn....no premarital sex AND no masturbation?! I'm going to jump off the nearest bridge. But wait! Killing yourself is also a sin! We can't win! We can't live our lives word for word off of books written 1000's of years ago. The basic fundamental stuff therein is true I think...don't lie, cheat, steal, kill.....but damn....can we get a break somewhere?

Anyone ever seen that Chris Rock special Bring the Pain? He's talkin about this kinda stuff.....and it was the funniest shit ever.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Sergeant Hustle said:
The holy word(s) from whichever book you may follow were written by man.....not GOD....so therefore, being that man wrote these books, and man is indeed imperfect...perhaps man made a mistake about this whole masturbation thing? I mean damn....no premarital sex AND no masturbation?! I'm going to jump off the nearest bridge. But wait! Killing yourself is also a sin! We can't win! We can't live our lives word for word off of books written 1000's of years ago. The basic fundamental stuff therein is true I think...don't lie, cheat, steal, kill.....but damn....can we get a break somewhere?

Anyone ever seen that Chris Rock special Bring the Pain? He's talkin about this kinda stuff.....and it was the funniest shit ever.
lets not forget that in God's eyes that no one sin is greater than the other. Stealing a Napkin is just as bad as bludgeoning somebody to death.

oh yeah, i'l eat a pigs ass if they cook it right.