MASTERING: Supaslump Masters has just relocated from the Bay to Vegas!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2003
Whats up all, As sad as it is to leave the Bay, Supaslump Masters just relocated to Las Vegas to build a completley upgraded Mastering facility which is now up and running. With over 10 years experience in rap and hiphop mastering and production combined with a state of the art
studio make us hands down the best mastering house you can find. We also keep the rates low to support the underground.......

I don't check these boards everyday so hit me at:

(415) 948-4734
[email protected]

Nov 6, 2003
Good question, Our philosophy is if it comes to us analog we master analog. That doesnt happen but once a year since everybody sends cd's or dats. If it comes to us in a digital format, I think it does more harm than good to convert it to analog and then another digital conversion. We use a proprietary chain of great eq's and dynamics processors as well as analog modeling processors when we work with a digital source. Beleive me, it sounds just as good as Manley. :)

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
I'm interested in having something mastered, since you work strickly with software, what's your signal path? Also, I have a few recordings which are analog, so what would your signal path be for analog mastering, who makes the equipment you would use? If you can answer these questions we can do business.

Nov 6, 2003
Well, we use Nuendo 24 bit 96k with 32 bit floating point mode so any digtal processors are extremely acurate. As far as signal path goes, it goes into the system digital and back onto cd. As clean as humanly possible. As far as processors, we have about 50 but really rely on about 10 ranging from high end multiband compressors to limiters to deessers to analog modeling to whatever the recording calls for. The most important part of the system is the ears of the engineer and we are HIGHLY recomended. If you need me to be more specific and would like to tell me a little about your project, give me a call and I can tell you more once I hear the audio and determine what is needed. As far as analog, we use a stereo George Massenberg Labs eq an SSL stereo compressor and into the system (all gold connectors) to finish off with arangement and final adjustments..

Here is our # (415) 948-4734
[email protected]

A few recent credits:

Jay Tee "High Caliber", "Velvetism"

Black C "Military Minded" "Prime Factorz"

AWAX/Baby Bash "The Heist", soon to be released

Young DRU "If I Had A Million Fans"

Mr. Doctor

N2DEEP "Unreleased Game"

Frost

Free Agents "Negotiations"

Bayriderz