Master P Says Wayne & Baby Made A Mistake

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Master P being real. People can talk all the shit he want about him but truth is he did it all he a real street nigga that did what any real hustler would do get all he can out the game then leave on top.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
P always has some real shit to say, i hope he can be successful this time around bringing No Limit back.

Apr 25, 2002
He was speaking common knowledge that most people don't exercise: 1)discretion 2)good judgement 3)wisdom 4)street knowledge. Most people do get caught up in they own bullshit and what they think other people believe that they should be.

May 16, 2002
I wasn't much of a Master P fan back in the day. I do own a few albums off No Limit, but felt that he was mimicking 2Pac after his death & people bit into it. Although 2 of the greatest albums off top IMHO on No Limit that I purchased when they were released were Ghetto D & Soulja Slim: Give It 2 Em' Raw. As the years have gone by I think I'm more of a No Limit fan now that I'm older. I always respected P as a businessman though.

I've gone back & collected a lot of the No Limit catalog in the past recent years.

Props to Master P though.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
He was speaking common knowledge that most people don't exercise: 1)discretion 2)good judgement 3)wisdom 4)street knowledge. Most people do get caught up in they own bullshit and what they think other people believe that they should be.
I watched the video and I couldn't help but wonder whether he would have said the same things around 1998. He was probably thinking them at the time because his actions were consistent with it, but that's not what he was promoting in his music, which is kind of hypocritical - No Limit and Cash Money were by no means the only ones responsible for the shift of hip-hop culture towards mindless materialism, they're not even the main ones that should be blamed for it, but they did play a role.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I watched the video and I couldn't help but wonder whether he would have said the same things around 1998. He was probably thinking them at the time because his actions were consistent with it, but that's not what he was promoting in his music, which is kind of hypocritical - No Limit and Cash Money were by no means the only ones responsible for the shift of hip-hop culture towards mindless materialism, they're not even the main ones that should be blamed for it, but they did play a role.
I agree... and because of those two labels you have this new generation of emcees, from the South, that are stuck on less lyrical, flashy, production-driven music. I know there's some great rappers down there, but off-the-top I can only really think of K-Rino, Bun B, and a couple of the more east-coast inspired rappers I've worked with from down in that region. I hear great beats with little substance, but I guess that's what the majority is listening for these days.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I wasn't much of a Master P fan back in the day. I do own a few albums off No Limit, but felt that he was mimicking 2Pac after his death & people bit into it. Although 2 of the greatest albums off top IMHO on No Limit that I purchased when they were released were Ghetto D & Soulja Slim: Give It 2 Em' Raw. As the years have gone by I think I'm more of a No Limit fan now that I'm older. I always respected P as a businessman though.

I've gone back & collected a lot of the No Limit catalog in the past recent years.

Props to Master P though.

WHO DIDNT MIMIC OR TRY TO RAP LIKE TUPAC? COAST TO COAST... EVERYBODY JUMPED ON THE STILO.
BUT I THINK I KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING AT...NO LIMIT WAS GREAT AT STAYING WITH THE CURVE AND ADAPTING SLANG OR SAYINGS THAT WERE HOT...SAME WITH BEATS AND STYLES...