Mastamind-str8 out tha D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
Just copped the new mastamind cd-The Mastapiece...shit is banging,anyone got any current news on Masta or esham or tnt? Natas is the most slept on group in hip hop history if you ask me,which nobody did..but its my opinion anyway,lol

Dec 25, 2003
Have it already!! He never disappoints as a solo artist... But as far as Esham we all thought he retired & folded RLP after addressing it on his made for youtube Death of an Indie Label documentary he uploaded last summer but lately Ive heard from sum associates thats hes back & workin on DMT sessions 2 but no details yet... As far as Natas as all 3 of them??? Nah!! Theyre done & been done wit after TNT supposedly retired from rap & moved to Vegas although rumors have surfaced & speculated as of late about a possible reunion for one more album but no official word from either E or Masta; it was all a load of hype... Mastamind remains the most active member tho & has progressed by droppin albums left & rite within the past years...

Jan 23, 2006
Thanks for the info..when i start listening to there older stuff(stuff when they were in there prime)it sparks alot of nostalgia and what ifs....these guys always remained independent,so the they are pretty much responsible for there "demise"(for lack of a better word)..In other words the record companies didnt fuck them up!!Its a shame because they made some of the best albums in hip hop history i believe,both solo and as natas..(Dead Flowers,Closed Casket,www.com and The Mindzi could never be fuckd wit)and they still sound good today up to 15years later!