Massive Chicago/Bay Area Underground CD Collection [ALL SOLD, THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST]]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Hey, it's been a while since I have been here - and I'm sure there are some OG's still around from back in the day that remember me. Anyway, I'll be 40 next month and I have a ton of underground rare Chicago, Bay etc CD's some sealed (I actually have 1/2 of of that dude's Mix Tape - it's called "Golden State Records - Retaliation" and it features Mac Dre, Messy Marv and such) .. Look, I don't really want these CD's - I'm not a collector and on occasion I will listen to them sometimes because I have them on my HD, but I have absolutely no interest in the physical CD's whatsoever.......

I mean I used to sell underground Chi-Town/Brew-Town CD's all the time here on the Siccness - but I kinda grew out of that, there are better ways of putting food on the table than slanging rap CD's, lol...

Anyway, I have perhaps 300+ CD's (I haven't counted them) - a ton of Chicago and Milwaukee rap with some bay area stuff mixed in - and the majority are profoundly rare so... Well, unless you have a database or a list of Chicago underground rap (yes and some collectors do, lol)

Look, I'm just looking for 2 bucks each - but you gotta take the entire collection...

So if you're interested or want pics or perhaps sound samples that is fine .... Look, these CD's are just sitting here, and I don't listen to them and I know some of you dudes or gals collect this shit - especially Germans, and those across the pond, lol....

You probably won't be familiar with any of this stuff - it's extremely rare and from the mid to late 90's to the mid 2000's ... It's stuff that you would find at a mom & pop CD shop or dudes selling it out of their trunk - so I'm not talking "Kanye" er Twista - I'm talking about "Ameggeddon The Legacy" (that's how they spelled it) and dudes like "Kev Green" from Milwaukee/Kenosha ....

My point is that I'm done with these CD's and if you're interested hit me up..... I have a CD book and tons of random underground stuff but I just want to sell it as a collection .... I mean some of these CD's I have sold right here for 200+ dollars so.....

- OG Swoop187