MARV MITCH & LEMAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2011
YEA THEY DEFINITELY SHOULDA DROPPED MORE SHIT THERE PRODUCTION WAS ON POINT ALL THEM BEATS SLAPPED THAT REAL $OUTH SACRAMENTO SHIT MARV MITCHEZ FLOW N DELIVERY WAS SO SICK TOO NOT TO MENTION THAT NIGGAZ PIG LATIN N HIS LYRICZ N VOCAB WAS THE SHIT THATS THE 90Z 4 YOU.. WHEN I THINK OF REAL $OUTH SAC SHIT I THINK OF LYNCH RAIDED T NUTTY GANGSTA DRE C-BO TRIPLE BEAM MARV MITCH & LEMAY LUNASICC MR DOC THAT SHIT !

Dec 2, 2003
I used to go to Sac City JC with Lemay back in 2001-2002, got a couple albums from him. He said they were going to start a new Marv Mitch & Lemay album and they were going to record like X. Then he stopped going to Sac City JC.

When did u hear that Lemay got killed?

Jan 11, 2011
I used to go to Sac City JC with Lemay back in 2001-2002, got a couple albums from him. He said they were going to start a new Marv Mitch & Lemay album and they were going to record like X. Then he stopped going to Sac City JC.

When did u hear that Lemay got killed?
IDK I JUSS HAD HEARD IT ON THE NET LIKE LAST YEAR OR SO I THINK

Dec 16, 2008
LeMay is not Dead and Mitch is in San Quentin...."THATS WHATS UP" Marv has been working on some stuff inside...Lemay doesn't rap anymore he promote's show's and coaches you sport with Coach Be Gee Sacramento Jr. Cougar's