marty50 advertising on the sicc? (no marty)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I told a dude in the ECCR boards about adsense basing its ads around what you were looking at on the web after he was complaining about seeing sureno clothing ads and he didn't believe me lmfao

May 7, 2002
I didn't see it at first, either. But on the bottom left hand corner, there are keys to skip through some of the ads. If you skip through a few, you'll find the Gay thugs Dating Service, lol.

PS: I don't think it's based on what you search for. Many of these ads are completely random and had nothing to do with any of my past search entries.

May 6, 2002
Not really.
I have a diabetes ad on mine and I don't have diabetes, would have no reason to even search for it. It's really based on geographical location and the type of site you are on. You can base it on a lot of things. It is illegal for google to read your cookies to find out what to advertise on your browser.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^^ and i was just talking about getting rid of modern warfare 2 in the next 2 weeks

the other ones i get are about rehab think about how often i talk about drugs

so im just sayin...if you seein somethin .....think about it
you might wanna tone down your 'diss words' if theyre those type of words