Marty Has Struck Again!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
Please bann this faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Observe below

now that im celibate, im gonna tell you some amsterbation techniques.

we will start of with one technique for every friday, that way you can hone your technique for a week.

so, for this you will be needing to wear underwear.

now, you msut be laying down for this.

you want to pull one testicle nut and leave it hanging out of your underwear, like its a rag hanging out of your pocket.

the other testicle nut just leave in your udnerwear.

this nut effect will leave your balls diagonally across from each other and slightly off angled perpendicularly from your dick.

so now as you are going at it, and it might get a lil rough, so make sure you have the one nut hanging out not getting pinched. be comfortable as well as safe.

so as you are going through the motions, you want to with your other free hand - tug on your underwear, upwards - gently in the beginning, and then a litle harder as you are about to climax.

so you are ascending to your climax, and you are ready to unload, you fuckin tug on taht underwear upardly as hard as you can, but without hurting that one nut that is hanging.

if you do it right, you will have orgasmed with one nut, instead of two.

i have only tried this once in the past, so the results may vary, and im not resonsible if your nut that is hanging pops out of your scrotii.

next week, using caramel without hardening the caramel.

Jul 6, 2008
dude stfu, its no worse than taht whole entire thread you guys did bout getting caught rubbin to get some rooster milk by your parents. that has got to be some of the gayest fruitiest shit i ever read in my life. what is up with the double standards then?

there are many techniques, the reacha-round, the over-the-hand, the two-handed clap, the between-the-legs-silence-of-the-lambs-reach around-from-behind.

big fuckin deal, so what. i guess you guys like being ignant and blind, well these techniques will do taht and more.