Marsh Nut "Uncut Packaged and Shipped" Album Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Platinum Bound Presents: Marsh Nut "Uncut Packaged and Shipped" Album Cover

Platinum Bound Entertainment Presents:

Marsh Nut "Uncut Packaged and Shipped" Mixtape- Featuring Jacka, Mac & Ak, NBD, Mdash, Mista Cane, Untamed Nillaz, Feelo aka Fa sho, Prohoezak and Playa Rae.

Graphics done by: BANDIT GRAPHX ! [email protected] !

COMING IN APRIL!!!!

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
first off let me start off by saying that this cover is off the richter, bandit graphix killed it, secondly if yall are not knowing about the heat marsh nut is bringing this mixtape is going to awaken u from ur deep slumber, I tried to tell yall when platinum bound dropped their last two mixtapes that they were comin with heat so if u are one of the few no believers this cd is going to hurt ur feelings when it comes to ur doorstp and u pop it in ur cd player, marsh nut and platinum bound ent are bosses in the rap game

Feb 14, 2003
5150 Promotionz said:
looks hella tight!! I always liked Booza's Covers!

yeah, its a mixtape....

Don't sleep on Marsh Nut ya'll, this project as RAW & Uncut, 26 songs deep, and Marsh is showcasin his skills to the fullest, this shit slaps from front to back....be on the look-out...

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
tracklisting will be posted soon...

This project features hits like "We Hug The Block" Marsh Nut Feat Mac & Ak....."I'mma Hustla" Marsh Nut Feat Mdash...."Get on The Corner" Marsh Nut Feat Prohoezak....Mdash solo track "Smoke wit Me"...Tilt Solo Track "Rudy Poots"....Marsh Nut Solo track "Swole up Ya Cheddar"....Marsh Nut Solo Track "They Be Like" just to name a few...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That cover is sick as fuck. Real clean work Booz. Marsh Nut has brought heat on everything I have heard him on so far. NBD or M-Dash, what beats were used on the mixtape(mainstream) and for any none mainstream beats who produced them? Thanks, was just wonderng. I can't wait for the M-Dash solo goddamitt because I have done near played out Gritz and Gravey.

Nuttkace