@ MARS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
Good shit last night in Wichita! Hope them cops didn't fuckin kill the buzz too much. Kansas sucks but we got love for the wicked shit. My girl said she enjoyed the show and she doesn't care for much of anything I listen to. Hope you can make it back out this way again if not to Wichita maybe Salina. Sorry again about that cop bullshit. The promoter said the cops googled your name and it showed up you killed somebody so they decided to come "check things out". I wish I got that shit on tape.....classic shit! It took them retards 30 years to catch BTK if that tells you anything...

P.S. KFV is the SHIT!!

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
It's actually a Bun B quote

really shit head? then why since 6-16-10 is there 27 RANDOM ASS OUTTA NOWHERE "when i see the cops i swang on them boys" POSTS ON HORRORCORE?

fuck you for tryin to slide outta that one and then disgrace judd nelson even further by posting his breathtaking picture.

http://forums.horrorcore.com/search.php?searchid=62776

so AGAIN i ask you, please dont gay up the MIR forums with stupid ass random shit that you see on horrorcore.. whats next? "LETS GO TO THE MALL TO SHOP FOR TALL TEES AND FITTEDS"?

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
Liquid Assassin broke his rosary he had worn for the past 4 years then about got arrested outside the venue. Cops came in right when MARS was going on. MARS gave a nice warm welcome to the cops saying "we have wichita's finest in the house tonight". Everybody was sayin fuck the police through the pa system. The overall turnout was kinda small but the show was really good. I enjoyed it. Just curious if everybody made it out with out getting arrested...

P.S. picked up a charm and the new shg and got my og shg signed.....don't hate