Mars still does this.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
Ally commonly rides the stick shift bare-assed with no lube while Mars verbally hurls insults out the window.

The question is... who's driving while all this takes place?

Mar 14, 2007
when I had dreads a few years back some skanks drove past and yelled out "YOU GOT RAT TAILS YOU DICK SUCKER", they drove past again saying the same thing, third time, they were driving past, I threw a 5 liter bottle of coke (known as a Tanker here) and it exploded in their car, they ended up going off the road and crashing into a huge storm drain, it was funny, one broke their arm and their car was completely totaled and a write off

however, this video was kind of funny, but people who do it are usually pussies and only do it because they have friends with them

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
when I had dreads a few years back some skanks drove past and yelled out "YOU GOT RAT TAILS YOU DICK SUCKER", they drove past again saying the same thing, third time, they were driving past, I threw a 5 liter bottle of coke (known as a Tanker here) and it exploded in their car, they ended up going off the road and crashing into a huge storm drain, it was funny, one broke their arm and their car was completely totaled and a write off

however, this video was kind of funny, but people who do it are usually pussies and only do it because they have friends with them
Did you get arrested or a ticket for it? Since you did cause it?

But lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo @ that.

Apr 11, 2007
www.myspace.com

Hahahaha, that's fucking golden.

VECT

Sicc OG
Jul 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hahaha, That Kid Had Some Creative Shit-Talk. Tho He Was A Pussy Bitch, But I Applaud How Spiteful He Was lol.

"GET OFF YOUR BIKE YOU LITTLE BUTTFUCKER!" "NICE BOOTS YA FILTHY CUNT!"