Mars song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
A few weeks back i was listening to wfuckoff radio and they played a unreleased mars song called girlfriend i think it was called.Any info on that song.It was a sick ass song.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Thats one of the songs I had turned into Psychopathic Records when they asked to hear material when they were considering me for the Tunnel Runner artists. I'm saving it for my next album. Nathan played it on WFUCKOFF and a lot of people liked it. If you listen to it, I'm doing every vocal part on the song including the backup singing and the girl parts and all that shit. Girlfriend is a re-make of this song here:

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Thats one of the songs I had turned into Psychopathic Records when they asked to hear material when they were considering me for the Tunnel Runner artists. I'm saving it for my next album. Nathan played it on WFUCKOFF and a lot of people liked it. If you listen to it, I'm doing every vocal part on the song including the backup singing and the girl parts and all that shit. Girlfriend is a re-make of this song here:

Yeah, you should do more "remakes" (lol) like that. The shit always comes out fucking amazing.

Also

God damn Mars... You need to hurry up with your album. I'm kinda fiending for it now. lol