MARS ON ICP's WEEKLY FREEKLY WEEKLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
haha the background during the end of J reno's speech on how he is the master of all underground since he's a tunnel runner (psh). I was getting off topic on that..... the background was funny with the body in the trunk lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
AMB are so hardcore. I wanna be like them when I grow up. Four letter words thrown into sentences just because they can. THEY BAD ASS!!!!!!

Fuck AMB. I'm with Scottie D on this one. Give them little attention and maybe they'll go away.

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
Good shit Mars.

The Boondox video was correct.

Did someone at one point on here say God's Hand didn't suck?
If so- link me. I'm kinda intrigued.
I used to not like AMB. Gods Hand changed my opinion after i watched them perform it live at the gathering. I Stay Wicked is the favorite song on that album, its a good example of how good the album is. Fuck BLood In BLood Out though.

Sep 27, 2008
oh yah blood in blood out was shit compared to gods hand
And who ever said they wanted to be like amb when they grow up must want to be 100 lb crack heads
but good music for 100lb crack heads

Jan 25, 2008
I used to not like AMB. Gods Hand changed my opinion after i watched them perform it live at the gathering. I Stay Wicked is the favorite song on that album, its a good example of how good the album is. Fuck BLood In BLood Out though.
i feel ya on that. sort of.
theyre ok, not the best, but i like their shit before they were on psychopathic like Unforgiven Forest

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I think this was the first time that Brotha Lynch Hung or like anyone affiliated with Siccmade was ever metioned/refrenced in a Psychopathic Records video, I might be wrong, but this is the first time I seen it. And I like Mars' point, Psychopathic says they're underground but they're a mainstream underground or platinum underground, whatever the fuck people call it