Mars of Mad Insanity on Blackmarket Records..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
if u ever heard of Mad Insanity outta Pittsburg Cali.. Mars signed to a solo Mad Insanity records/Blackmarket Records album.. this album has a horror/bay area sound to it.. the beats are more bay sounding.. its tight if u give it a chance.. check out the site..

http://www.madinsanity.com

May 3, 2002
Its funny... every post i see of Mad Insanity theres alwayz someone talkin hella shit.. u might have heard there old shit.. but there new shit is quality.. This Mars solo is the best shit out from them so far.. i think there gonna be two Mars solos and then a Mad Insanity (Mars & JRZ) album.. G-Dubb be makin some sick ass beats since he got new studio shit..

May 3, 2002
oh.. my bad.. but yeah.. mars only took it cuz of the distrubtion they got.. just hope he got his contract str8 with them..

Apr 25, 2002
i use to bump there shit all the time, then i heard they were gonna be on now eat (which obviously didnt happen) so i just stopped listening to them cus i thought they fell off, glad to see atleast mars is still in it, the site is clean too...

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Ya I member when they posted the track listing for NOW EAT and mad insanity was in there. Then After I got now eat I posted that there song wasnt in there, and someone from mad insanitys click posted some shit how they called like crazy and lynchs crew was tellin him how he never got the song on time or some shit and the dude from mad insanitys crew said that was bullshit.

anyhow this is the song that was suppose to be on that cd

Mad Insanity

Apr 25, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
Ya I member when they posted the track listing for NOW EAT and mad insanity was in there. Then After I got now eat I posted that there song wasnt in there, and someone from mad insanitys click posted some shit how they called like crazy and lynchs crew was tellin him how he never got the song on time or some shit and the dude from mad insanitys crew said that was bullshit.

anyhow this is the song that was suppose to be on that cd

Mad Insanity
link didnt work homie...fuck BMR

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
I KNOW RAP AND IT'S JUS SUMTHIN THESE NIGGAZ CAN'T DO.
I DON'T MEAN TO BE A HATER BUT DAMN THAT WAS HORRIBLE HIS DELIVERY HAS NO ORIGINALITY OR STYLE, ITS ALL BLAND,

I LIKE MAD INSANITY B4 "LYRICALLY" BUT NOW THEY GOT BEATS AND ASSED OUT LYRICS

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
The Unkut said:
I KNOW RAP AND IT'S JUS SUMTHIN THESE NIGGAZ CAN'T DO.
I DON'T MEAN TO BE A HATER BUT DAMN THAT WAS HORRIBLE HIS DELIVERY HAS NO ORIGINALITY OR STYLE, ITS ALL BLAND,

I LIKE MAD INSANITY B4 "LYRICALLY" BUT NOW THEY GOT BEATS AND ASSED OUT LYRICS

I hope your not basing that on the song from my website. Cause if you are, then you should like them cause the song on my site is a hella old song from them.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
OH YEA I WAS
I HOPE MARS'S NEW SHIT COME OUT TIGHT I SHOULD IF BMR PICKED HIM UP THEY MAY BE SLEEZY BUT I AIN'T SEEN TO MANY WACC ARTIST ON THAT LABEL
HEY LOOK @ LYNCH, X-RAIDED, sICX, TRIPLE BEAM, & DOC BUT HE EVENTUALLY GOT WACC

May 3, 2002
thought that solo was comin through White Devil Productions. sure you didnt get your story twisted Sandman? also thought Mad Insanity was from Antioch.. at least J-Rz.

whatevaz cleva tho.. congrats to them.

one,

cyrus

May 3, 2002
Mars has two solos set to be released.. one is off BMR.. the other is maybe off White Devil Productions..

and Mars was born in Antioch but moved to Pittsburg..