Mars' Next Tour.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2010
I'm usually on the horrorcore forums, but they don't even talk about horrorcore on that site half the time because they're so caught up in bullshit drama and beefs and such, so I decided to post here.

So Mars will be touring for "The Zodiac" coming up pretty soon, and a few months back he posted these 2 tweets on his Twitter:

Come check out the "Pussy on my dick tour" in a city near you right after the "Slip and fell on my ass" promotional tour.
Some of y'all come up with weak ass names for your tours. I'm going to do the "Fuck Your Mother In The Ass Tour".
After I saw that I thought, "What if Mars took some suggestions from his fans to find the sickest name for his tour possible?", instead of all these weak names like 'Midwest Massacre' that have been done 50,000 times?

What about the "Fear Of A Red Planet Tour" or the "Revenge Is Easy Tour"?!?

I was bored so I came up with a bunch of other names, but those were the only ones that stood out. The other ones were stuff like the "I Ain't A Role Model Tour", the "Straight Out Tha Bay Wit' An AK Tour", the "No Face Killa Tour", or the "Murder with A Mask On Tour".

Those are mine, anybody else got any suggestions?!?