Mars national Tour, free mixtape?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Whats up my Siccness folk? Been a minute. Still touring steadily. The next tour starts in April with me and Irv Da PHENOM. Check the flyer and dates below. If you are in the area, say whats up and lets have a drink or three. I just got a banner here so you'll have to stare at my face for the next month anyways.

April 4th Columbus, OH - Burnzie's Tavern
April 5th Manchester, NH - Milly's Tavern
April 6th Baltimore, MD - Five Seasons
April 7th West Wawrick, RI - Manchester 65
April 9th Allen Park, MI - Simons After Dark
April 11th Cudahy, WI - Club 300
April 12th Beardstown, IL - The Zone (Upstairs)
April 13th Ottumwa, IA - Las Palmas
April 15th Tucson, AZ - Runaway Bar & Grill
April 16th Tempe, AZ - The Big Fish
April 17th Anaheim, CA - Mirror Image Studios

Also in 2012 I dropped a mixtape featuring Celly Cell, X-Raided, San Quinn, A-Wax, Kung Fu Vampire, Twisted Insane, Stevie Stone, Liquid Assassin, OYG Redrum 781, Smigg Dirtee, and more. I just gave it away on Dat Piff for free. So if you can stand my voice, or stomach the content, or even want to Berner me out of my songs and enjoy the features, you can get it here: Mars - Zodiac Hosted by DJ Mark 7 // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Shit! You see the girls that go to my shows? Where you think I met my girl at? Amongst a few fatties, there are some notches that go to these events and you know they are freaks if they are there to listen to the shit we talk about! Come and get yourself a cutter with daddy issues and fake titties.
Yeah there some notches hittin the shows I didn't mean the chicks, I meant the juggalos that be yelling and bumpin into eachother, a cat like me is just trying to go chill and hear the music, these mutha fuckas getting wild, but I guess I should expect that with this type of crazy music ha ha.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Shit! You see the girls that go to my shows? Where you think I met my girl at? Amongst a few fatties, there are some notches that go to these events and you know they are freaks if they are there to listen to the shit we talk about! Come and get yourself a cutter with daddy issues and fake titties.
I will definitely be at your next SJ event or at least a local one... there is always some bad bitches there & yes, your girl is smokin hot brotha.

Props: Mars and Mars