Mars- GOTJ '08

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Since they announced the Gathering of the Juggalos '08 is going to be in the same fucking place as this past one. Are you going to perform?
I know you said after all the shit that went down at the last one you wouldn't if it was in the same place. I figured I'd ask, because it will weigh if I'm going to go.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I really think it depends on guest people like Mars. If he can go I'll deff. attend again, but if he doesn't and all the other guest rappers suck. I'm out.

I haven't been in a couple years, because they keep moving the shit further west. Should have kept it in Ohio.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
The cops are the biggest faggots on the planet.

They harassed people relentlessly the whole week. They also locked up Mars and made him miss his show (but he got out and did one late that night).

But don't let this stop you from coming back Mars!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
They locked everybody up...ADR was in there the whole weekend! Fuck them 1000% ...worst part is, I was born in Illinois, my entire blood family still lives there. They are more towards Chicago but I will NEVER return to Southern Illinois. Racist stereotyping wannabee cops.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I'm sure I'll be invited to play again for 2008, but I'm not sure if I will go. Its a long trip from TN's airport down to Cave N Rock. I also have a warrant out there.
What if you got an invite to the main stage?

I'm going to call up all shows on W Fuck Off radio and tell them for a Mars main stage invite... I'll have to be sure I stress Mars not faggot Marz.

Jul 4, 2007
I'm sure I'll be invited to play again for 2008, but I'm not sure if I will go. Its a long trip from TN's airport down to Cave N Rock. I also have a warrant out there.
is it really a long way from the airport to cave in rock? FUCK! where does Psychopathic expect a 17 year old girl to come up with this kind of fucking money? GOD DAMN MONEY LOVING BASTARDS!

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
If I was invited for the main stage maybe, but still.

I was arrested for transportation of cannibas and an open container.
You guys need to dress up like Mormons and ride bikes there, (when you get off the plane) then they wont do anything to you.. lol.. They'll only avoid you.. Pick up some pamplets at a local Mormon temple (or what ever they call it) to hand out.