Mars at the Gathering 09!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Why would it be less safe?
some shit is bound to go down, somebody's gonna pull out a gun, and niggaz are gonna get shot up basically

why is that any diffrent from anywhere else ?

people from the West are more hot tempered then other states, and we like to look ghetto and start shit, just for the hell of it, we don't need a reason

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
people from the West are more hot tempered then other states, and we like to look ghetto and start shit, just for the hell of it, we don't need a reason
dont speak for the rest of us please...

but i gotta admit id probably get into hella fights if there was a gathering here lol

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I'd also enjoy seeing you get your ass whooped.

:devious:
I haven't gotten a good ass kickin in a while, I'll look foward to that too.

I'm one of those dudes who gets a jolly out of getting punch in the face, I even beat myself in the head sometimes.

One time I took a knife across my knuckles so my knuckles were bloody then beat the shit out myself, then I walked to the skate park and told them that I had fought off a whole gang

Jan 21, 2008
I had one the best times at the gathering, the bomb house is the best place to chill just for the locals...ya that time Mars got arrested they played Dead Body Man like 50 times and the only ones left their were on acid or something. Was very gay cuz me and my friends were the only ones waiting, not on acid, we felt left out =(