Mars Albums...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
call me late, or whatever you want but... i know mars has more then one album... cuzz i can only find mars attacks on the net... no local stores carry his shit out here... need to get some of his albums any "mad insanes" or mars himself help me out on this issue???

thnx in advance...

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I know this has been answered before, but why was Some Girls Deserve to Die never released again? I know Ant owns it, but why is the reason it wasn't released again?

ps - Is I Can't Hate going to be on the next one when ever you finish it Mars? Or are all of the songs on SGDD going to be scraped?

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
MARS is sitting on a handfull of HOT songs...We don't have enough to put out one solid project yet. He's doing a lot of out of town shows right now to set himself up for 2008. He's now a huge part of XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE now, so stay tuned for what we drop in 2008. Some Girls Deserve To Die needs to drop in 08, I need to make sure that happens.

Apr 29, 2007
www.killmusick.com
S.I.D.S. (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)

Mistreat Single

Mars Attacks! (Limited Edition EP)

Mars Attacks (Re-release, with track Heartless)

I guess Red Beam EP would go in there? Or was that released? I know I seen pics of the cover on here.
Good deal with the disco, was about to recommend using Kill Musick's page on there. I set that up eons ago.

Red Beam, if I recall correctly, was suppose to be released as a maxi single on Fallen Entertainment. Since the pedo running it isn't exactly around anymore, the lable went down hill and everything got the chop.