Marketing / Performance Opportunity In LA, CA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dimwmusicgroup

D.I.M.W. Music Group
Aug 17, 2002
www.DIMWMusicGroup.com
What is up family? I told y’all I was working on some big Ish in LA. WELL ITS HERE!!! I’m putting together a black music festival in Los Angeles to benefit Sickle Cell research and treatment.

Here is what we go so far:

· 100.3 The Beat (#1 Hip Hop Station in LA) Street Team will be at the event covering the convert live on air. (This will be y’all chance to network with the #1 hip hop station, in the #1 market in the US) (Plus we will be running 8 one minute commercial the month of the concert, each artists name will be mentioned)

· We’ll be placing a ½ full color ad in Murder Dog magazine, every artists name will be included.

· 5,000 Full Color Flyers, and 1,000 Full color posters will be distributed through. LA.

· Our media list is filled with over 60 contacts that will be invited to come out and check out the show. (Source, XXL, Murder Dog, Ill Tip, etc.)

Here’s what we need from y’all. We need to make sure the concert is a success and we are able to give back to Sickle Cell. We are looking for artists / label that would be interested in adverting with the event. Each label that takes a part of the event will have their act featured. (The venue holds 1,000 people). We are asking for two artists / labels that are interest.

Hit me up, ad rates start at $1,250. If y’all are serious about you’re career, and selling some records in LA, hit me up. ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRES PLEASE.

Holla,
Brian S.
D.I.M.W. Music Group
www.DIMWMusicGroup.com
www.WorldWideBallin.com
[email protected]