mark of the beast???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
do the favor of italy and post the story of pampel on the internet and be found. Its great to the know the mafia loves you. Here what i say a story of a city in mountains the high city and the Low. People in the south talk about it. people go up missing and the story goes that one person is took to pampel across the ocean and throw expoleding fire bombs out of the sky at his old city and its turns out over for them, cause that was me, lolshmmmm.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
My ass hurts cause i had to dig a tracking device out of it, theres an old story where man makes a switch on a killing field, and he turns it around on the other people and kills 50 million of theres (i think) and 50,000 of his, that was me again, lolhehe.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
W Has The Equivalency To 6 In The Hebrew Alphabet.

Credit Cards Are Ran Through The Net, And Are Linked To Web Pages Or WWW.

And In The Mid West/East United States Are A Few Cities Or Towns Giving Credit Cards Chips In Peoples Hands To Make Transactions. I Seen A Legit Video On It.

Edit: One More Thing, Why You Think It Would Be Called A Mark Of The Beast, Because All These Animals Were Chipped First. Collecting Where They Go, And Who They Are, All Types Of Census.

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
W Has The Equivalency To 6 In The Hebrew Alphabet.

Credit Cards Are Ran Through The Net, And Are Linked To Web Pages Or WWW.

And In The Mid West/East United States Are A Few Cities Or Towns Giving Credit Cards Chips In Peoples Hands To Make Transactions. I Seen A Legit Video On It.

Edit: One More Thing, Why You Think It Would Be Called A Mark Of The Beast, Because All These Animals Were Chipped First. Collecting Where They Go, And Who They Are, All Types Of Census.
Oh yeah. Anti Christ in a website nd credit cards.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
If We Gave Chips To Animals First, Aren't They Theirs, A First Fruit. We Take A Chip In The Hand We Are Taking A Piece Of Animal. You Got The Beast Up Inside You If You Walk Around With One Of The Marking Chips, And That's What They Are For By Bank Standards; A Marking Chip