March 23rd!! Gallup new mexico show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2010
Ill be doing my first show out there along with big oso loc,redrum,and local artists from that area, if your close by stop and chop it up ill be having cds,posters,and some t shirts,and im sure everyone else will..much love and stay safe

May 16, 2002
I always stop in Gallup to put gas, eat at Mickey D's & a little pit stop at the dollar store (I think that's what it was. I don't really remember.) on my way to and from Albuquerque, NM.

Keep us posted!

Mar 17, 2010
Its on march 23rd big oso,negro,bobby baller,tweety,redrum,myself,ena giggles,and a few other artists will be performing..im going to have the footage video taped for those of you who couldnt make it out there, much love to everyone whos shown respect to me and encourage and like what i do..its much appreciated

@ krazy hit me wit a pm and ill shoot you my line to keep you posted on the details

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
LOL stopped in Gallup on my way through a few months ago. Check into a hotel like at 11pm and ask the desk lady if there were any late night taqueria or taco trucks around. She said not around here. I settled for some Sonic's after driving around for a little bit. Didn't feel like getting stopped by the police. Anyhow was that bitch lying to me? Do they got taco spots open late in Gallup?????

Props: Gemini
Sep 24, 2006
Its on march 23rd big oso,negro,bobby baller,tweety,redrum,myself,ena giggles,and a few other artists will be performing..im going to have the footage video taped for those of you who couldnt make it out there, much love to everyone whos shown respect to me and encourage and like what i do..its much appreciated

U cant be serious, this Bobby baller will be sharing the stage with u N'z

May 16, 2002
I'm in Albuquerque (2 hours East of Gallup) as we speak and came to find out the show has been canceled. Any updates?

Hopefully I can catch it before I go back home to Cali.

BUT!

If your wanting to attend the show hit me up
25$ presale tickets
30$ at the door

Aw c'mon mayne (in my Terrence Howard voice)

Last edited: