Manny Pacquiao Tee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah, thats gonna get the filipinos to like the black guy.

i might actually be able to step insides someones parents house with that without all the side tagalog talk and 'you gotta wait outside'

sign me up!

mothers living room with pacquaio shirt here we come!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^ I know I was just giving dude shit lol. That's a sick T-Shirt though, if I actually cared about this fight I'd prolly cop. But those ain't two of my favorite fighters so I don't give a shit who wins....

Dec 9, 2005
yeah, thats gonna get the filipinos to like the black guy.

i might actually be able to step insides someones parents house with that without all the side tagalog talk and 'you gotta wait outside'

sign me up!

mothers living room with pacquaio shirt here we come!

It actually might Gas. But they'd probably still hide all of their valuables once you were inside.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
yeah im prolly gonna end up at one of the homies pad's for the fight, i just dont have much interest in this one.

Dec 9, 2005
Foreal Kon ?! How could you not like watching the most exciting fighter in boxing ?

Ricky Hatton is a brawler himself, so at least on paper, it has the makings of a blood bath.

Dec 9, 2005
Hell yeah ! That shit was bananas...got there like at 4 and there were thousands of people already outside.

Its a trip how people flock to see Manny like that, I mean...like one of the Beatles or some shit, people were fighting for a spot just to catch a glimpse of him with their own eyes.

Hella females out there though...I was getting dizzy there were so many to look at ! Ha..