Manniballector?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
honestly i dont think its coming out no time soon atleast not this year bc tech said in a interiview that his working on the new tech album now and eminem may be on it.

Apr 25, 2002
Lynch was sayin a couple weeks ago on twitter he was finishing it up. He's using socialcam.com or some shit to post updates on it but I didn't feel like signing up for another fucking thing

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
The time draws near and Brotha Lynch Hung is assuring eager fans that his final album in the Coathanga Strangla trilogy is on its way.

In a brand new update on Socialcam, Brotha Lynch Hung confirmed the near completion of Mannibalector and revealed that he is one beat away from wrapping up the highly-anticipated album. Lynch also touched on the storyline, explaining that everything about the Coathanga Strangla will be revealed on Mannibalector.

The buzz around Mannibalector has been building since Strange Music CEO Travis O’Guin openly discussed the making of the album in a recent interview. Ready to step back into the role of a lyrical murderer, Lynch seems just as excited as fans for a new chapter.

http://blog.therealbrothalynchhung....-hung-confirms-mannibalector-nearly-finished/

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
The final piece of Brotha Lynch Hung’s masterful “Coathanga Strangla” album trilogy is still being created, crafted and perfected in Lynch’s dungeon, where he is fine-tuning Mannibalector to be the perfect ending to his monstrous creation.

In our live podcast interview with Strange Music CEO Travis O’Guin, he explained what is taking so long behind Mannibalector and what we can expect from it.

What’s been going on with Lynch’s next album? It’s been taking a minute. Have you heard any of it?

Yeah, I’ve heard some of it. Lynch is really taking his time on this album and I think he’s doing it for the right reasons – I really do. I felt like the second album was good, I don’t think it was as great as it could have been if he had more time. So what I’m saying is, giving him enough time to do what he wants to do.

That boy is a lyrical monster so I want to give him the time. He kind of tells a story. His whole album is like a movie. You hear all these skits but they’re there for a reason and it ties each of it together. It’s a part of. The last three videos and the end of this trilogy, it has to be perfect. That’s what is in his head right now. Again, it goes back to not rushing creativity. However, if you don’t have a deadline, you’ll end up doing a fucking Fleetwood Mac and it’ll take two years to record an album. I don’t want to do that. So we are working within a deadline. We do have a tentative release date for this year. Again, it’s not solid, because we don’t have the album totally complete yet, but we’re very very close.

Again, Michael Seven Summers has produced the majority of it. There’s a couple of beats from other people. But he’s done an incredible job of navigating that. And some people are like “Man, Seven produces a lot of stuff on all of your guys’ records.” Yeah, that’s because he’s incredibly dope, and he’s diverse enough to where the shit doesn’t sound alike. If I sat here and played you 10 Seven beats and asked you to tell me which ones were Seven, you might only pick two or three, but all 10 of them he did. He’s that diverse.

But with Lynch, he wants it to be incredible, I want it to be incredible. I know it’s going to be that. I think that he’s really focused on the diversity of his content too. He wants to tell a broader story and have more individual songs that tell their own section of the story. It’s an important album because the last three videos finish the short film that we did. Because what you do is combine all nine of the videos and in the end it creates a small short. That’s a cool thing too so that’s why it’s taking so long.

http://blog.therealbrothalynchhung.com/2012/06/travis-o-guin-talks-about-mannibalector-interview/

Feb 8, 2003
Again, Michael Seven Summers has produced the majority of it. There’s a couple of beats from other people.

]

Thats not a good look imo bc its gonna sound like the last one which imo wasnt a good album except three songs.. I still dont understand why lynch not working with phonk beta and other outside producers far as production bc he is a beats on teh mic and deserves beast production to fit it.. i want the real lynch sound and not some corny ass juggalo beats.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Thats not a good look imo bc its gonna sound like the last one which imo wasnt a good album except three songs.. I still dont understand why lynch not working with phonk beta and other outside producers far as production bc he is a beats on teh mic and deserves beast production to fit it.. i want the real lynch sound and not some corny ass juggalo beats.
now i have heard that seven's beats for this album are very good and much closer to what the fans expect from a lynch album

but as always i'm taking that information with a pinch of salt