Mandela Effect

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Thought:. We really need to thin out the herd we call humans. Humans have always believed stupid shit, but I am starting to see it as a mental illness, and there is no place in our society for the mentally ill, so as long as a) we are not going to provide them the proper care, and/or b) we are going to allow them to partake in structural activities that impact societal decision making without forcing them into relevant treatment first to prove they deserve those "rights" of decision making.

Some say Hitler was right. No he wasnt, it's the Goys that need the thinning.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Thought:. We really need to thin out the herd we call humans. Humans have always believed stupid shit, but I am starting to see it as a mental illness, and there is no place in our society for the mentally ill, so as long as a) we are not going to provide them the proper care, and/or b) we are going to allow them to partake in structural activities that impact societal decision making without forcing them into relevant treatment first to prove they deserve those "rights" of decision making.

So you don't remember scarface saying "shell love me in the morning" cuz apparently he never said that and said, "Shell love me again" instead.

Or Darth Vader saying NEVER saying "Luke, I am your father." but instead said "No, I am your father."

Ive asked at least 40 people at my job these Mandela effect questions and about 90 percent of them remember it how it was NOT. So if it never was that way, why does everybody remember it that way? You think we were all wrong and just don't remember it the way it was?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
So you don't remember scarface saying "shell love me in the morning" cuz apparently he never said that and said, "Shell love me again" instead.

Or Darth Vader saying NEVER saying "Luke, I am your father." but instead said "No, I am your father."

Ive asked at least 40 people at my job these Mandela effect questions and about 90 percent of them remember it how it was NOT. So if it never was that way, why does everybody remember it that way? You think we were all wrong and just don't remember it the way it was?
90% of those 40 people at your job are morons.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
you have time to debate it so? Wehats your point.
My point? There's nothing to debate. It doesn't matter if 20 people were in that car. Now, if EVERYONE remembered him being assassinated, and now EVERYONE was observing him to be alive- then that would be astounding. The number of people I viewed in the car from the Zapruder film has never changed. All this subject explains is that people's memories are not well, and easy to manipulate.

Jan 31, 2008

Rather than see it as mental illness I see it as ape culture. Once you study mankind the same way we study the various ape species you start to see how they are all the same and all irrational.
They all act from feeling and only then justify it intellectually and call it 'logic'.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
They all act from feeling and only then justify it intellectually and call it 'logic'.

Maybe man. Thats what I've been asking people who think they see the Mandela Effect.
I ask them, is it people remembering the wrong thing since as long as they remember it. Or is something being changed.

Last edited: