Man upset at burrito inflation starts standoff at motel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/7484136.html

SAN ANTONIO — A man who barricaded himself in a South Texas hotel in an apparent drive-thru fast-food dispute is expected to face three counts of attempted capital murder.

San Antonio police say nobody was hurt in the standoff that ended Sunday night.

Police say the customer, who allegedly was unhappy that the price of what he was ordering at Taco Bell had gone up, is accused of shooting an air gun at the restaurant manager, displaying a semiautomatic assault rifle and pistol, then exchanging gunfire with three officers.

The Express-News said the man was ordering seven Beefy Crunch Burritos and was surprised to learn that the price had gone from 99 cents to $1.49.

“They did use to be 99 cents, but that was just a promotion,” restaurant manager Brian Tillerson told the newspaper. “He pointed a gun at me, and he fired it. I leaned to the side and there was a pop but nothing happened.”

He drove away, but was captured after a three-hour standoff at the hotel.

Sgt. Chris Benavides says tear gas had to be used to get the man out of the room. The weapons were recovered.

The suspect’s name was not immediately released.

Its not a game brehs.......

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
smh broke ass burrito boyz, this wouldn't happen with someone in the torta coalition, we ballin on you suckaz

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i do believe you mean the tacoalition..
whats the members fee's like?

does the tacoalition have its own privately funded and well equipment militia...

if so, shoot me an application...i need a cause to die for

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
legman, you sign up your automatically given a life supply of tacos from all over the world because we have stations in every third world county. first world countries industrialize they tacos to the point they plastic.

also in supply is herbs from said countries and even first world supplies because we got it like that.

tiddies are abundant because a girl loves a man who fights for his love of the almighty taco.

fuck off al

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
make a thread, we draw lines right now. if the civil war of the sicc begins so be it.

this will make the great e-riots of 09 look like school yard cops an robbers, cowboys and indians, crips vs bloods..wait, not the last one

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
wait, i didnt read the story because i was to busy mad about the arguement concerning tacos vs tortas..thats the guy who was holding the stand off? i thought that was a swat agent or something..dammit, he sure wasnt playing