Man this vicious sketeboarder asshole is something else/ FIGHT VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I remember this...yeah that was all bad...Homie should have rushed the kid as soon as he lifted the Skateboard..

Mar 12, 2005
I SWEAR IF I WAS JUST WATCHING I WOULD HAVE FUCKED UP THAT SKATER! THAT'S WHY I CARRY MY SHANK STILL, MAN SHIT LIKE THIS PISSES ME OFF. I'M A CHRISTIAN MAN, AND I'M QUITE A QUICK FORGIVER, BUT PUNK ASS YOU BETTER WATCH MY TEMPER CAUSE I'LL STAB A MOTHER FUCKER!

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Yea that was vicious....I learned quickly from getting my ass whooped a few times never to talk or try to reason with idiots like that.

He should have either stomped him or just left it, trying to reason and talk to a nut will always get your ass beat as soon as he grows some balls.

Dec 17, 2004
t_lux said:
he switched into zombie mode real quick when he stood up
yeah he did. i feel bad cause the whole time i just wanted to see that little skater kid get his wig split, but then when the dude got up walking like frankenstein i couldnt help but laugh...but man that shit angers me to see that skater kid...i should send eddie and waldo to fuck him up...then squeeze out a cleveland steamer on his chest...then shoot him in the face