Man kills wife, posts picture of dead body on Facebook (pic inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
well damn...

Derek Medina
4 hours ago via Mobile
Im going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys miss you guys takecare Facebook people you will see me in the news" my wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I hope u understand me "

May 14, 2002

The author discusses how James and his family saved Grandma Maria's life thru communication and how he saved his marriage after getting divorced and remarried to the same person. The author describes how James found peace and made peace after three years with his parents and changed his whole world around. The author tells how James' actions resulted from effective communication. The author provides marriage counseling tips and emphasizes the importance of communication with family members. The author discusses how life is surrounded by communication and how vitally important it is - you can't survive the world without it.

lol @ him writing this book

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Another Facebook article.

DALLAS, TX – There’s no denying that social media can be a distraction. In Dallas police say they think Facebook may have been the reason 37-year-old Kariasa Thomas wasn’t paying attention to the four kids she was babysitting on June 22nd.

3-year-old Kanyce drowned in her apartment complex pool and Thomas admitted to police she was checking her Facebook at the time of the accident.

Thomas has been arrested and charged with reckless injury to a child.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh my fucking god at this review...

If trying to solve problems in your marriage is like taking a shot in the dark, you have to read this killer book. Derek really murders the competition in relationship advice. Prepare to be completely blown away by his bloody-awesome insight. He really helped me put our problems in the cross hair, really targeting our shortcomings.