man fuck bonds...that juiced bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
talking shit about the babe...talking about breaking all his records then he doesnt want to hear anything about ruth...punk bitch talking on one of the games icons...unlike you mr bonds...ruth didnt need the aid of pills and milkshakes to set records...all he needed was a hooker and a bottle of scotch...maybe im coming of as a hater but damn i truly do wish something bad to happen to bonds...maybe jay williams can lend him his bike and he can break his juiced hip or his juiced arms...arrogant prick...

juiced balls + smaller parks + juiced bonds = homerun records galore.

FUCK BONDS.

Jul 3, 2002
Haha I didn't say I was going to do shit you dumb fuck. I meant that you shouldn't wish bad things upon someone else because that bad thing could happen to you or someone you love.

Mar 18, 2003
Tell me how, what he said, is anywhere near 1/1000th of the cockiness and attitude Muhammad Ali showed to other great fighters on public television. Don't get me wrong, Bonds has always had an attitude problem, but it's not like he can't back up what he's saying.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Well first off Ali is the greatest, and what he said was true!! But Bonds cant fuck with Ruth, so it was pointless to make those comments!! Here we go again, nitro backin one of his boyfriends again!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
Just because my teams have good players and I speak on them, doesn't mean shit. Im sorry you can't talk about the nobodies on the Mets, the nobodies on the Bulls and damn sure all the nobodies on the Cowboys. Don't let your jealous feelings out on this board, it's not really wanted here.

Ali may have been the greatest, but not eveyrthing he said was true. He talked SHIT on other boxers, not just that he was better.

Mar 18, 2003
miggidy said:
I wonder what you guys will say about Bonds once his career is over leaving the Bambino in the dust....
Exactly, they all act like Bonds hasn't broken virtually ALL of Ruth's records. Someone tell me how anything Bonds said wasn't accurate, leaving opinion aside. I continue to find it funny how only those with no likings at all for Bonds, tend to be the first to knock something like this.

Apr 25, 2002
bonds will never be what Babe was

Babe was LOVED by everyone but redsox fans

Bonds is HATED by everyone but giants fans

an bonds still has a long ways to go to beat the Babe for career homers

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Are yall idiots!! Bonds will never be greater than the Babe!! So yall can take that shit elsewhere!!! If u really think people will say he is better tha Ruth, please stay of the crack!! Also nitro what does my teams have to do with Bonds steoroids ass!!! Dont matter who is on my teams, we are speakin about your arrogant outfielder who aint even close to the Babe!! Once he pitches and wins hella games then come talk to me!! Hahahaha!! GOT EM!!!

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
This post is a joke...If you guys have no appreciation for Bonds, you have no appreciation for the game of baseball...
I'm not concerned with babe ruth because in my lifetime & all of your lifetimes, We WILL NEVER SEE A BETTER / MOST FEARED HITTER THAN BARRY...
Bonds haters are so funny to me - they come across sounding like jealous bitches... IT'S A FUCKING JOKE to hate on Barry because EVERYONE knows he is the best player in the game today...
By the way, how was #31 today?? - still haven't seen it...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yall fools kill me who never post here, then when ther fav player is bein talked about they decide to come post a reply real quick, only to dissapear for anotha 5 months before they reply again!! U got nice artwork shemp, but leave the sports to real guru's like me & Bam!! Hahahaah!!! Bonds aint the best player today, A-Rod is!! I mean he may be the most feared homerun hitter, but not best player!! But again that is all opinions anyway!! I dont care about Bonds so it dont matter to me!! GOT EM!!!

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
theres a ton more players who juice but come on...i talk on bonds because the man is nothing more than a man on juice...tell me how close would he be to a HR record had he stayed the same skinny prick he was in pittsburgh...the man backs up his talk yeah...but with the supplement of milkshakes and GNC...the man is nothing more than a DH in the national league...to watch him play defense is dreadful...the man cant run withouth the muscle in his thighs slowing him down considerably...he cant just pick up balls that roll to the outfield...the man has to get down on his knees to be able to field it the ball without toppling over.

seriously...if not for his size he wouldnt be shit but another good hitter...i admit hes got skill at the plate, but he wouldnt be anywhere near the homerun hitting machine he is now if not for a little bit of juice ya digz...think of it...if he doesnt hit a HR he gets walked, if he doesnt walk he hits ground balls...lol...the man aint shit without his bulk fix.

@nicoya, why such hostility my friend?, i wasnt commenting at your expense.