MALONE OPT'S OUT OF LAKERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
He opted out of getting paid only 1.65 million next year - the decision was strictly business. If he plays next year, it'll be for the lakers just for more money.

Unlike GP, who has an option to stay for like 5 million next year, which is why he'll stay cause no one else will give him that money after how shitty he played in the playoffs.

May 15, 2002
Malone and Payton did more damage than good to tell u the truth. Early in the season, the Lakers was on a roll. Injury hit, and nobody seemed to recover 100%. Then playoff time came, Malone got injured, and Payton just flat out played sorry.

Apr 25, 2002
i for one will never like malone no matter what team he on, i wish that team the worst just so he dont have a championship under his belt, Phil Jackson is opting out as well i heard. The Lakers are already in search of a new coach.

Aug 7, 2002
lakers are gonna win next year...they got all da way to the finals they gon win it this time....i bet cha'll it's goin to be lakers and pistons again ! like a rematch or some shit and ya know who suppose to win it and if the lakers lose then sumone fuck me in da ass