Makin the Band 2...Da Band

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i love that show...every show youre garuantedd drama...my fave is chopper...guy is funny...guy that pisses me off is that reggae rapper...everyone else doing work and his lazy ass just lounging griping about shit...if i was puffy id kick his ass to the curb for thinking his ass is something special...i moslty think his shit sucks...same with that other skinny dude that brawled with ness...it seems babs is always runing her mouth at something, damn chickenhead is annoying as well...and theres no room in that band for that r&b chick...puff could have just gotten anybody to siong some r&b hooks...shoulda stuck with an all rap band...and mr farakan or whatever his name is, you know puff daddys bitch boy, guy is hella funny...with his clothes and everyone not taking him seriously.

Apr 17, 2003
the song on bad boys was better then i thought it would be.
i wanna hear more and see if people will buy there shit.

Jul 25, 2003
puffy is a punk bitch but he did have a point makin them do all the "hard work" to get into his label. would you want to put your time and money into some artists who wont get a piece of fuckin cheese cake b/c they think they'll look bad on tv? they all got big heads and they aint shit. none of them have flows besides ness

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
i saw their music video premiere last night on MTV. i wasnt impressed, it was just a runoff to that st lunatics video ( Batter Up ) years ago. it could have been better.

ness has the best lyrics out of all of them, babs is second, but IMO, if either fred or dylan went solo, they could shine better on their own.