makes me poop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
porkchopubeezy said:
i dont know about anyone else but the second i get done eatin chinesse i have to shit , no wonder the fuckers are so skinny
funny you bring this up..

I dont ever EVER...eat Chinese food. But my girls luvs that shit... I took her to PF Changs Monday night to grub cause she been wantin to go there.

i said fuck it...im try this shit..

GOD DAMNNNNN I was outta commision All fuckin day yesterday..
I felt like a damn crack head on the shitter...all shakin and shit..

Something was very wrong with that food I ate..

I told my self..
NEVER AGAIN!!! will i fuck with Chinese food..

fuck that shit..

Jan 9, 2006
JLMACN said:
funny you bring this up..

I dont ever EVER...eat Chinese food. But my girls luvs that shit... I took her to PF Changs Monday night to grub cause she been wantin to go there.

i said fuck it...im try this shit..

GOD DAMNNNNN I was outta commision All fuckin day yesterday..
I felt like a damn crack head on the shitter...all shakin and shit..

Something was very wrong with that food I ate..

I told my self..
NEVER AGAIN!!! will i fuck with Chinese food..

fuck that shit..

sounds like another case of food poisoning

Jan 11, 2006
haha damn both yall must be goin to sum fucked up places, i never heard of chinese food fuckin ppl up like that on the regular, usually people talk about mex food fuckin em up

Apr 5, 2003
naw I get the same way man
like I'll eat at say panda express..
shit tastes delicious, but I know that everytime now after I eat my stomach will be trippin in about 45 min, and a shiznit is goin down within 2 hours after meal

Aug 7, 2002
the place thati go to be da shit...i love me some chinese food but the funny thing is everytime i eat chinese food then smoke a black i take a real good shit