Makaveli feat C-Bo - Hard Timez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
Mr. C, tried to download the mp3, but it's transferring at ~700 bytes (not kb) a second, and I'm on a T1. At that rate it'll take two and a half hours to finish. I'll try again later, and if I can manage to get it, I'll post up some feedback...

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Cynical your dope as fuck, lmao

1. Pac ft. C-Bo : Pacs verse sounds dope..... matches well with the slumpin beat, the chorus is nice... emotionals treet shit, C-bo sounded str8, hes dope. Im really feeling this remix, you lvie up to your word sofar, "best pac mixes"

2. Pac ft. Adina : Beat is madd ill, i love this old school shit... you didn't produce any of these beats did you? Pac sounds natural on this shit, man you pro.. lol...... Adina sounds good, mad old school gangsta type singin... im lovin it... this track is off the hook

3. Pac ft. Nas n Xzibit : Run DMC beat... its cool.. too long of an intro, this one is ok, nuttin special.. the versus were mixed awesome tho... sounded good.

4. Delavega ft. Pac : Intro is gangsta, beat is gangsta...... Delavega is comin with heat... laid back in a wip type shit, the chorus is classic... could of used more paprika shit to spice it up nah mean, Pac's verse really good on this, im feelin it man.. good shit

Im too lazy to do my gangsta review on the rest of them, but i qill favorite your site and make sure i check all of these remixes out cause they are dope.

keep bangin em out cyn

pz