Makaveli Bells

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
Does anyone have those bells that they used in hail mary in a .wav format? I have sounds to trade if someone can help me out with that. The ones that come in later in the song by the way.

May 7, 2002
@x3vid3nc3x
AYE FOLKS IM TRYNA GET SOME SAMPLES FROM THAT JV1010..SEND ME SOME IF U CAN ON THE EMAIL..IN MP3 FORMAT...I want those bells and the mandolin...and whatever else is tight on it...strings synths sounds basses etc..if u can plugg it good lookin folks...if u need some tight samples of anythang in perticular ill hook u up..i got some tight shit..1

[email protected]

Aug 12, 2002
Bullet Proof said:
AYE FOLKS IM TRYNA GET SOME SAMPLES FROM THAT JV1010..SEND ME SOME IF U CAN ON THE EMAIL..IN MP3 FORMAT
BulletProof: Fam, I got a jv1010, and I'll hook you up with some of its samples partna. If you want to cop it, I might sell it to you for cheap. BTW, you need to check your email more often. Get at me.
You got the number and email address....

-=bumpus=-

May 2, 2002
Bumpus, could you do me a favor and hook me up with a couple bass samples from that module? I believe that it contains the Rubber bass used in a lot of brotha lynch tracks contained on loaded... I would love to get my hands on that one, at the very least. If it's not too much to ask for, would you be able to lace me up? Thanks.

-JR

Jun 1, 2002
PrahdukshunGod said:

where did DR Period say that quote in your sig?
It was in XXL about a year ago. He was talking about kids with tritons saying they were "PRODUCERS." He said if something like if you can't bring out the best in an artist then all you are is a beat maker. Then he said that quote in my sig.

Dec 24, 2002
Mr.Strike said:

It was in XXL about a year ago. He was talking about kids with tritons saying they were "PRODUCERS." He said if something like if you can't bring out the best in an artist then all you are is a beat maker. Then he said that quote in my sig.
who was on the front?.....

Apr 25, 2002
I dont think its on an expansion...unless maybe the Session expansion thats automatically installed in the 1010..But Im pretty sure the 1080 should have them...

May 7, 2002
@DEVIANT,
I GOT THAT RUBBER BASS SAMPLE HOMIE...IMA EMAIL U WIT IT IN A MINUTE..1

@BUMPUS,
I GOT A NEW EMAIL ADDY FOLKS..SO I MIGHT NOT OF GOT YOUR EMAIL....HIT ME ON MY NEW SHIT..AND HIT ME WIT YA ADRESS SO I CAN SEND YOU THAT MONEY FOR THEM SAMPLES...IM READY TO COP THEM...1

[email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
DeviantJR said:
Bumpus, could you do me a favor and hook me up with a couple bass samples from that module? I believe that it contains the Rubber bass used in a lot of brotha lynch tracks contained on loaded... I would love to get my hands on that one, at the very least. If it's not too much to ask for, would you be able to lace me up? Thanks.

-JR
If you want you can send me a track saved as .MID and I can run it though that sound or something I got a 1080. If I remember that rubber bass sound has some bends when you change notes and shit so samples might not sound right pasted together.