@ Maka-Mill

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2008
Can u tell us about that Dubee album turf titan thats advertised in the Doff and Matty albums covers? And hopefully that Young D Boys album gets done too
I have a whole dubee project that I have stored away that me and sugawolf recorded about 13 to 15 tracks it's already to go just getting the buisness side handled before I release it But it's definetely a real project hopefully for July it will be released maybe sooner just don't want to put out no fake date . And me and Matty Wack are beginning the work on the new dboy project this week I'll be dropping a interview shortly as we'll .

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I have a whole dubee project that I have stored away that me and sugawolf recorded about 13 to 15 tracks it's already to go just getting the buisness side handled before I release it But it's definetely a real project hopefully for July it will be released maybe sooner just don't want to put out no fake date . And me and Matty Wack are beginning the work on the new dboy project this week I'll be dropping a interview shortly as we'll .
Was it recorded before he went in or is it over the phone?

May 30, 2008
M @Maka-Mill Why doesnt he go by Tony Francis Cardassius any more?
It's kinda of a alter ego being Tony Francis Cardone but he was always Matty Wack as he was on young dboyz straight game cd it's kind of like when mac dre did thizzele Washington it's just being in a different persona playing that part for the album but he still reps tony Francis and will keep the aka going but in vallejo everybody know him as Matty Wack but the og fans know tony Francis that's all

Dec 13, 2013
It's kinda of a alter ego being Tony Francis Cardone but he was always Matty Wack as he was on young dboyz straight game cd it's kind of like when mac dre did thizzele Washington it's just being in a different persona playing that part for the album but he still reps tony Francis and will keep the aka going but in vallejo everybody know him as Matty Wack but the og fans know tony Francis that's all
Fasho makes sense! I remember when it dont stop starts him n doffy doin their thing n Doffy says damn Matty Wack where you get this... So i totally feel its always been Matty Wack. Goodshit man thanks for clearin that up, im orderin the new ones soon as i finish payin for my truck repairs! Lol

Feb 22, 2011
@ Maka Mill if possible maybe reuniting young dru and be bop wit the young d boyz on the next album would be dope, also D Bone produced tracks that would be tight as fuck. just some wish full thinking. IDK shit about what it would take, just wanted to shoot u some ideas.

May 30, 2008
@ Maka Mill if possible maybe reuniting young dru and be bop wit the young d boyz on the next album would be dope, also D Bone produced tracks that would be tight as fuck. just some wish full thinking. IDK shit about what it would take, just wanted to shoot u some ideas.
I think young dru has plans to Collabo on a album with them . I'll bring bbop in on some tracks for sure on the new one. I'm not to big on dbone beats I reached out to him but no word yet . But the last projects were done in a lot of places so it didn't sound as one I'm going to cut the features back and bring back the live instruments heavy bass lines for the new one that's the idea though good looks on the ideas don't Tripp the last project was just some experimenting it came out good for what it was but I know where to go from here to get these streets bag buzzing I have a mixtape I'm giving away for free next month called bong rips and gangsta hits best of Matty Wack it will have new and older stuff so be on the look out for that