MAGAZINE REVIEWS:: SOGGY CRACKERZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
MOONSHINE BANDITS
SOGGY CRACKERZ

These guys could have some big potential with this album if it is pushed right. “Soggy Crackerz” is filled with party anthms that can get the club jumpn soon as that first kick or clap hits the speakers. I’m liking how they add a little sing songy element into some of the songs, it really fits well with their style and takes the songs up a notch. They’ve got some big guest appearances also. “Country Livin” features Bubba Sparxxx. This one can be a hit, I am diggn it. “Crooked Swerve” featuring the ambassador of the Bay, E-40. This song is tight too, and could have some hit potential. That’s what I’m noticing from what I’m hearing, I think these cats are going for songs that could have big potential, not just your typical ghetto tales. “Daylight” is another nice one. “Showgirls” is a stripper anthem, they gotta get this one up in the clubs and let some of these fine ladies get down to it. “Whitefolks” is another tight one which features Bukshot.

-XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE