Mafia - Misery Loves Company DL link inside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
I normally don't bootleg out albums, but since I have been gettin a lot of PMs about purchasin Flint albums I'mm a post some of the albums that are out of print and impossible to find (unless u want to pay really high as prices on ebay). Anywayz since with a lot of mid 90s Flint albums are out of print forever, you'll most likely never find an OG copy I'mma post some starting with:

Mafia "Misery Loves Company"

http://files.filefront.com/Mafia_Misery_Loves_Companyzip/;4439121;;/fileinfo.html

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
ya i feel the same way on puttin up downloads but if its impossible to find why not put it up . JL put up some EC Illa Whie Folks and Psycho Drama and got me hooked and now i have bought four of their cds just from hearin that shit , its good promotin no matter what becuse if he didnt put it up id never would of spent my skrilla on it and their cds aint freakin cheap at $20.00 a pop . downloading now and i'll soak it , thanks dude .

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Twiztid One said:
ya i feel the same way on puttin up downloads but if its impossible to find why not put it up . JL put up some EC Illa Whie Folks and Psycho Drama and got me hooked and now i have bought four of their cds just from hearin that shit , its good promotin no matter what becuse if he didnt put it up id never would of spent my skrilla on it and their cds aint freakin cheap at $20.00 a pop . downloading now and i'll soak it , thanks dude .
Yea i'm just tryin to promote some Mid-Michigan rap. Later I'll upload Jake the Flake's "Mr. Jakeafella Vol. 1" and niggas will see why that album is always bidded at $50 or higher on Ebay.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
i bought them when http://www.thetipcds.com on them on sale for $10 each. and heres Jake The Flake - Mr. Jakeafella Vol. 1