MadWorld for Wii

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Wow i cant even beleive this is a WII title.. Jus by what i've seen in tha trailer and read in that article i can already say ATM this is my most anticipated WII title of all time!!

Damn, this shit looks unique and like a shitload of fun.. I'm lovin tha black and white style with tha red blood..

Im lovin these images too haha

If anyone knows of a release date PLEASE post it!!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
It's out. Anybody played it yet?

http://wii.ign.com/articles/960/960344p1.html

Closing Comments
I realize that not everybody will find MadWorld's unique visual and aural presentation appealing, but to me, the game is an instant collector's item and a Wii showpiece, not just for its amazing style, but for its label-busting content. Anybody who says Nintendo's console is just for kids will see things very differently after a few chainsaw- induced mutilations. More importantly, though, MadWorld does not place emphasis on style over gameplay, so there's plenty of fun, smart mechanics to back up the overwhelmingly slick look and sound of the title. You'll be floored by some of the scenarios that await you in the fast-moving beat-'em-up, surprised by the unexpectedly well-made storyline, and simultaneously grossed out and cracked up by all of the completely over-the-top gore. Even with some camera issues, some repetition, and a decidedly short single-player mode (if you play it on normal difficulty), SEGA and Platinum Games have still created Wii's first truly excellent game of the year.

I'm begging you, buy this game so that we'll see more like it.