@Madden Headz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Anyone got that madden 2003 on PS2 or X-box? (tight shits!)Well I got the madden 2003 on PS2.
Was wondering if anyone got that piece so you could play peeps online & shit. Anyone play online yet? What team ya'll be comin wit? Any lil cheats or insiders:devious: ya know! if everybody got lil plays or somethin most peeps dont know lets reveal all. shit, it'll make us all better feel me? Me & my homies have tourneys on the madden($20 a head) 20 people. We rent out giovanni's & get low. Winner get $200- & runner up get $50. (gotta pay to rent out the spot ya dig)
We do this in San Diego. Try that shit in your town. If you got skillz, why not get paid?:cool:

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
If you go to rosterz & check out runningbacks. Look at the carries section (that means the back can bust for like 3-4 extra yards after a tackle)

I come wit the falcons. Throw T.J. Ducket in the backfield & Use Dunn for sweeps & receiving in shotgun 4 wr. Scramble wit Vick(you know bout that)

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Good lookin on that @ tragic. As far as this online shit, Anyone know yet if its gonna be free? Cant wait for it to crack. Im a be internationally known.

Apr 25, 2002
Bone said:
I dont know about the PS2 madden vs. x-box madden. I doubt that!
jus wonderin cuz i knoe on the dreamcast, you can play quake 3 arena against foos on the pc if they d/l the dc maps...

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
O fa sheezy! I like dat. "Real Madden head" Challenge accepted plAYboY!
Those who have the madden 2003, notice the players get injured alot or is it just my game.

Apr 25, 2002
Bone said:
Good lookin on that @ tragic. As far as this online shit, Anyone know yet if its gonna be free? Cant wait for it to crack. Im a be internationally known.
ITS FREE....AND BY USB I MEAN A USB CABLE.......IT HOOKS INTO YOUR PC AND YOUR PS2....I BOUGHT A USB 2 DAYS AGO BUT I HAVENT HAD TIME TO GET UP AND RUNNIN YET......AND YES THEY DO GET INJURED A LOT.....I INJURED 8 PLAYERS ON THEBEARS IN ONE GAME....

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Fa Sho, let us/ a playa know when you get that up & runnin. Basically were waitin for this madden online to crack then huh. Im a cop that cable later today. Cant be dat hard. Yeah dat, injuries happen too often on this game. Shit! Get that tough "d" & knock factorz out the game;-) CHiefs are on point.