Mack Twon & YP FAB ft. Smigg dirtee and ames "24" *VIDEO*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah, sd niggas need to put the autotune to fucking rest already. only issue is that niggas made hella hella songs during the autotune era and thought they could keep them and release them later, but they didnt think about autotune fading out, so people are sitting on hella songs w autotune.

mack twon sounds coo in auto tune cuz his voice is right for it...... but amer was horrible...that verse woulda been cool if it wasnt for the autotune...shit made my cringe

i fuck w the song though, yp fab have a good chance of blowing up nationally if they played their cards right , and get the right type of beats and a good cover to match

smiggs been growin' on me a little lately

Dec 19, 2006
I think Smigg is dope. That Cross Em Out and Put A K was pretty tight. As far as autotune, the only person I jam that uses that is Sonny Bo on that Mack To The Future.

May 7, 2002
What is this song about?

nuthing at all lol

i mean the beat was dope smig and the white boy sounded the best

the video was clean edited and would of been decent if not for the fucc a bitch t shirt, hood rats, and car shot with the one bottle of what ever and a bunch of nobodies covering that honda

and iroccz cameo was too long cuz u singing the hook thats smiggs job

over all it passed with a C- mainly due to song content and subject matter

i can see this getting better though with experience aint clown ya rocc just giving my honest feed bacc

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I agree wit Gas sayin that MackTwons voice is the best in that bunch suited for auto-tune.

And Smigg is tight....he be havin bars..........and dude wit the bottle is pretty tight too....I've only heard him on a few tracks tho.

Dec 19, 2006
Yeah the last dude sound like he talking into a rotating fan. Dave Moss is tight on the beats. He tightened that Marty Macphly cd up. Cool song though I-Rocc.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
"Clo
nuthing at all lol

i mean the beat was dope smig and the white boy sounded the best

the video was clean edited and would of been decent if not for the fucc a bitch t shirt, hood rats, and car shot with the one bottle of what ever and a bunch of nobodies covering that honda

and iroccz cameo was too long cuz u singing the hook thats smiggs job

over all it passed with a C- mainly due to song content and subject matter

i can see this getting better though with experience aint clown ya rocc just giving my honest feed bacc
LOL...I don't get it ...how could u "clown" me about this video? My niggaz asked me to post their video and I did so....if u like it u like it ....if u don't u don't....No offense take'n tho brah