Mack-10? TQ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
Dont be suprised is Mack 10 signs w/ Tha Row. He was seen with Suge even th ough suge took public shots at cash money. Suge claims "Trust me i know how to break a contract"

Suge also visited tha NYC gangsta Shyne in prison. Since Shyne hates Bad Boy and P Diddy, dont be suprised if free agent shyne jumps onto tha row for the basic reason its just another guy who hates bad boy on tha row.

In XXL magazine last month ( or it could be this month) Suge said he didn't want to spoil the suprise but there is a new princess of the row and she has been out before. i think i know who that is.
And he also stated "you will start seeing artists from other labels on my lable"

May 9, 2002
Damn Steady u read all that shit about Suge takin these Artists
from other labels in that one XXL Issue about tha row?
I think I gotta buy that shit then.
But what Fucks me up is that Tha Row aint Released ONE Album consisting of all new material in a Long Ass Time, just these Redone Snoop and DPG albums, so what the FUK is Suge doin with all his new Artist,its not like people dont know Crooked I yet and we still aint gettin shit from tha Row!

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
damn, i would like to see SHYNE in the ROW... thats hard.... its that a rumor or true about SUGE visiting SHYNE.. holla

May 9, 2002
yeah that sounds like Suge is tryina train another Yungsta to be on some Tupac Shit (and I dont mean bitin his Style)!
Maybe he could get Shyne heated enough to start another Death Row/Bad Boy War, this time it wouldnt be no East-West shit!

May 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
Suge still hates p.diddy. He visited Shyne in Prison when he went to NYC a month ago or something. What they talked about i dont know. But shyne definatley has alot of dirt of p.diddy. Suge visited with nas in NYC also. i think the reason behind Tha Row not coming with everything so soon is because they are waiting for the perfect time. When Tha Row hit the scene they will hit it hard. I dont think its all about the glitz and glamour anymore. These guys want to prove a point. That they still and always will be the best gangsta rap lable of all time.

Apr 25, 2002
<font color="white">TQ - They never saw me comin

that cd is coo as fuck one of the best cds of all time i think...

by far my favorite R&B cd even though he got alot of rap features...</font>

Apr 25, 2002
KaLiBaH said:
<font color="white">TQ - They never saw me comin

that cd is coo as fuck one of the best cds of all time i think...

by far my favorite R&B cd even though he got alot of rap features...</font>
I thought I was the only person who actually bought that CD. That CD is definitely one of my favorite R&B CD's....especially that cut with Too $hort