Mack 10 Bang Or Ball

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Why is everyone sleeping on this CD? Its nothing but bangers from start to finish. The beats are tight, Mannie Fresh came real sick on the production. He laced 1-0 with some tight west coast beats. It has some coo features; E-40, Cube, WC, CMR, Butch Cassidy. This one has stayed in rotation since I swooped it up, I dont understand why people hate on Mack 10 and this CD. I dont think people really gave this one a chance, they saw it was Mack 10 and just dismissed it as wack. Id give it 9/10, no joke.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Why is everyone sleeping on this CD? I'll tell you why..Its nothing but garbage from start to finish. The beats are wack, Mannie Fresh did okay on the production, yet again Mack 10 sucked rappin on them. It has an okay features list too bad they'll all take dumps on Mack 10s head; E-40, Cube, WC, CMR (what's left of it), Butch Cassidy. This one has stayed in rotation in the clearance rack at the record store, I dont understand how people can stand Mack 10 and this CD. I think people really saw this for what it was, they saw it was Mack 10 and just recognized its true wackness. Id give it a laugh and a middle finger, no joke.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i'd give it a 7.5 / 10. on first listen i was like, 'that's fuckin tight - 9/10' but i stopped playin it much after a couple months unlike his two previous albums