Macc James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
is the macc james chop it up clicc collectors edition worth anything? I have chop it up clicc and overtime grindas. overtime grindas is wack. aint even given the others a listen.

Sep 9, 2004
azryda420 said:
is the macc james chop it up clicc collectors edition worth anything? I have chop it up clicc and overtime grindas. overtime grindas is wack. aint even given the others a listen.
what others u got other than overtime grindas and collectors edition.
Cuz if anyone know where to get some real copies of the Macc James Solo Cd's "Premeditated" or "Imacculate Game" holla at me or even just some links to em

Dec 11, 2005
azryda420 said:
hell yea..its a classic and probably the best album ever put out by the chop it up clicc..i agree that overtime grindaz is horrible..

Dec 11, 2005
s9992017 said:
what others u got other than overtime grindas and collectors edition.
Cuz if anyone know where to get some real copies of the Macc James Solo Cd's "Premeditated" or "Imacculate Game" holla at me or even just some links to em
same here..if anybody knows where to get these albums..holla!!!