MAC T-DOG from the tommy wright iii albums selling verses cheap.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I called the number homie about 11:30 central time noone answered. Look at my sig, it would be nice to add him. 219-741-5927 if you wanna holla. Ill try to call him later.
Thanks
one

tipsy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
lol

he probley out hustlin' lol. he usually around about 3. just tell him Tremayne from STRAIGHT VODKA ENTERTAINMENT sent ya. he pretty cool, i'll be postin' snippets of the 2 tracks i produced for him yesterday in a day or 2, and they both knock. he sound hungry as hell on both of em. i'll see him later today though, so i'll either give em your # or try him back.

http://www.straightvodkaent.com

Apr 25, 2002
mac t dogg lives in iowa?...wtf?........hey man what I'm really interested in is getting some of his old tapes with TW3 or has he been working any at all in the past few years?

May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
@ugt

hit him up and ask him. i get a flat fee from him so what yall negotiate is between yall but i'll just say the range he gave me was cheap for a broke muthafucka like me, but he'll negotiate with people so hit him up and talk to him.