MAC SHAWN SNITCH?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 19, 2002
Unregistered said:
Someone somewhere typed that Mac Shawn's locked up and that he snitched on a "14," so when he gets out, he better watch his ass... something along those lines.
Yeah, I remember that A Wax Ru posted something bout Mack Shawn snitchin on the Tha Row forum like 2 month ago when he tried to promote his lp.
Hey, does anyone know if Mack Shawn really has a big ass Death Row tattoe on his back? Crazy fool...

Apr 25, 2002
MUTHAFUCKAZ WAZ KUSSIN AT ME FOR TELLIN THA TRUTH!IN DENIAL.....HIZ COUSIN KEVIN GRAHAM TOLD ME HE SNITCHED ON SOME BIG TYME MEXICAN CAT FRUM OAKLAND AND ITS NOT WISE 2 HANG WIT HIM.YOU CALL IT.(P.S.I AINT SAW NO PAPERWORK,I KNOW NUMEROUS PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY HAVE,BUT I AINT SAW SHIT.)

D

dirtyreggie

I heard from folks in 50's who know the XIV person who Mac Shawn snitched on. Damm Snitches are bringing people of color down

Jul 25, 2002
it dosent matter of the nigga was great or not the fact that the nigga snitched aint cool i dont know about oakland but in frisco a snitch get dealt wit properly

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
I lose all respect when it comes to a rat. On any cause, besides a molester.... Over any reason you rat, youre a fuckin coward and should burn in hell.... I know how devistating it can get when mothafuckas are singing like the birds in the sky.... Fuck all rats....

Jun 1, 2002
Ram-C-Note said:
Especially when its to cover your own ass.......
So if someone you know, Not a friend, Just someone you know shot some dude and killed him and the cops fingered you you would go to jail for dude? If so that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I am not sitting in jail for another person reguardless.