Mac rell claiming to be seagrams son.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Shut up dork

It must feel hella fucced up ppl tellin you who is and who isn't daddy.....

Blah blah blah
Rah rah rah

If u read what I said I was being sarcastic bout Screw being your other daddy. Idgaf who your daddy is. You too retarded to know reading comprehension. You was so pent up on coming here thumping your chest hella mad like you had shit to prove......but no one cares now just like no one cared before.

LMAO you gonna end up a trophy play nice

and

Fucc off

i rather get at ya hoe ass no mercy on the feeling shyt i just said my part part i waited months and yrs to check u hoe niggas so fuck that reverse mind game shit you mad i spoke up ha ha ha i knock bitches all day on good game ...

Jan 26, 2012
Shut up dork

It must feel hella fucced up ppl tellin you who is and who isn't daddy.....

Blah blah blah
Rah rah rah

If u read what I said I was being sarcastic bout Screw being your other daddy. Idgaf who your daddy is. You too retarded to know reading comprehension. You was so pent up on coming here thumping your chest hella mad like you had shit to prove......but no one cares now just like no one cared before.

LMAO you gonna end up a trophy play nice

and

Fucc off
i dont need a reply im happy you giving me promotion

njv23$

Oct 3, 2018
What promotion? The only people who might even think about buying your music would exist on this board bay rap Died like 8 years ago rip seagram but there isn’t anyone who would even know who that is that’s under 30