Mac Minister found guilty in the death of Fat Tone.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
ahh you dumb son of a bitch. you didnt even know that man I aint even gonna say no disrespectful shit bout fat tone, but when you die if you aint restin in piss,dont worry ill piss on you!
look here money eat a dick.... dude come on here knowin this is a midwest related forum and said fat tone rest in piss so i replied with mac can rest in piss to piss him off so fuck off... ya bitch!

Aug 28, 2003
look here money eat a dick.... dude come on here knowin this is a midwest related forum and said fat tone rest in piss so i replied with mac can rest in piss to piss him off so fuck off... ya bitch!
it dont matter just kuz somone says some faggot ass shit about one of your favorite rappers, your just gonna go ahead and say rest in piss to mac dre just to piss off a muthafucka you dont know, you dont have anything to do with that shit at all to be saying that dumb shit about anybody,your a fukking nerd on the computer ,you should really think about getting some pussy dog? im tellin you its alot better than jacking off to fat tone posters.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
it dont matter just kuz somone says some faggot ass shit about one of your favorite rappers, your just gonna go ahead and say rest in piss to mac dre just to piss off a muthafucka you dont know, you dont have anything to do with that shit at all to be saying that dumb shit about anybody,your a fukking nerd on the computer ,you should really think about getting some pussy dog? im tellin you its alot better than jacking off to fat tone posters.
did i say mac dre you fuckin idiot? You can take it how ever you want to though and i hope it pisses you off..... learn to fuckin read son! How the fuck would you know who i know anyways? Who said he was fav? cant name one song by the dude other than tech ft. so that blows that theory out of the water... ANY OTHER ASSUMPTIONS YOU WANNA MAKE? LMFAO

Sep 16, 2006
Real men, grown up men, get jobs and find a way to prosper to support themselves, their friends and their families. That gangster shooting shit is just a bunch of kids that never grew up because they never did shit but keep playing in the neighbors yard or on the block. I remember not liking kids from a different school in the district when I was in elementary school.. That's like not liking people around the way because they don't live on your block. I remember making fun of kids and being made fun of because of the clothes we might have been wearing. Kind of like some "You're shirt isn't as cool as mine, you're gay", which to all these toughguy gangsters is just "Your shirt is blue and mine is red", only instead of a fistfight (which is more respectable and manly even in elementary school) they pull guns because they don't have the balls to come face to face with eachother.

That gangster shit is just a bunch of dudes who never grew the fuck up. They're still playin' Commando on the same fuckin' block just like they were still 5 years old.

That's kid shit to me.
word

Feb 24, 2005
"Scritch The Scratch and my nigga FAT TONE are so.. GANGSTER"

Fuck Mac Minister. I'm just curious as to how that murder scene went down.. I know they were mislead to think they were going to meet representatives or some shit like that for Snoop Doggs label at a concert in Las Vegas, but how did they manage to let themselves end up in a construction area and not think something was up?

Early on May 23, a security guard found the body of the 24-year-old Watkins in a housing development under construction in southwest Las Vegas. He'd been shot about 20 times and was slumped over the front seats of a blue 1992 Toyota Tercel, according to grand jury testimony. A few feet away, 22-year-old Jermaine Akins -- a friend who was a fugitive from federal cocaine-selling charges -- also lay dead after being shot 13 times

-SF Gate News

I would have just pictured Fat Tone to be more aware then that.
Tone was ill. RIP

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
"Scritch The Scratch and my nigga FAT TONE are so.. GANGSTER"

Fuck Mac Minister. I'm just curious as to how that murder scene went down.. I know they were mislead to think they were going to meet representatives or some shit like that for Snoop Doggs label at a concert in Las Vegas, but how did they manage to let themselves end up in a construction area and not think something was up?

Early on May 23, a security guard found the body of the 24-year-old Watkins in a housing development under construction in southwest Las Vegas. He'd been shot about 20 times and was slumped over the front seats of a blue 1992 Toyota Tercel, according to grand jury testimony. A few feet away, 22-year-old Jermaine Akins -- a friend who was a fugitive from federal cocaine-selling charges -- also lay dead after being shot 13 times

-SF Gate News

I would have just pictured Fat Tone to be more aware then that.
Tone was ill. RIP
i highly doubt they willingly just let them mofuckas take em out to the middle of no where and let em fill em with AK bullets...shit had to be some what staged

Nov 1, 2005
lol if u live in kc u kno fat tone was one bad motherfucker
man didnt have noooooooooo shortage of enemies whatsoever
who knows why he realy got knocked off... but those killer raps on his cd
shit wasn't no joke