Mac Mall's new album..."The Rebellion Against All There Is"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2011
I heard he's linking back up wit Khayree hopefully it works because he did us dirty on "Mac To The Future" what do y'all think?

Mar 14, 2010
Nothing him and Khayree do will "EVER" Compare to the Classic album that is "ILLEGAL BUISNESS"... not 2000..that was one of the most HORRIBLE albums ive ever heard.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
well, it sounds good on paper but based on the leak track they put out last year, if its anyhtign like that, dont even bother putting it out.

Apr 25, 2002
Nothing him and Khayree do will "EVER" Compare to the Classic album that is "ILLEGAL BUISNESS"... not 2000..that was one of the most HORRIBLE albums ive ever heard.
yeah i was pretty disappointed with IB2000 too until i realized that they weren't trying to do essentially an Illegal Business Part 2 - on its own merits IB2000 is almost a classic in its own right. have you heard Immaculate? because thats essentially Illegal Business Part 2 right there.

Aug 17, 2011
I thought "Illegal Business 2000" was dope...not on the same level as the original, but u cant expect every album to be a classic.

as for Mac Mall's single off this album, i didn't think it was bad. not exactly what i expected from a khayree/mall collabo, but flows were on point n shit still knocks:

[video=youtube;YO-OfkGwQ3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO-OfkGwQ3s[/video]

Aug 30, 2006
First off, I think Khayree is one of the most under-rated artist of all time. With that said Khayree has a tendecy of starting many projects but doesnt always see them through... IE. bLACKALATION 2, WHO IS KHAYREE docu., Mac mall T.R.A.A. was supposed to drop last year. I'm always impressed with Khayree's work but in reality he's got to be in his 50's I dont see the genre of rap Appealing to Khayrees creativity like it once did in the 90's. I hope i'm wrong and still anticipate anything he drops.

Jun 1, 2004
I remember hearin this when it was linked from the old front page section, thought it was dope overall. As for khayree bein a producer, I prefer his live instruments technique.

Sep 25, 2008
Hope this is true and it's dope. Been waitin' for Mall to fuck wit Khayree on a project again. That To Live in the Bay song is sick, but the chorus not really.

Since Mackin' Speaks Louder Than Words his albums ain't been on par with his previous albums. I thought Illegal Business 2000 was dope, better than Immaculate.

Apr 4, 2011
Wow! I personally think Illegal Business 2000 was better pound for pound what was so horrible about it?

Apr 4, 2011
First off, I think Khayree is one of the most under-rated artist of all time. With that said Khayree has a tendecy of starting many projects but doesnt always see them through... IE. bLACKALATION 2, WHO IS KHAYREE docu., Mac mall T.R.A.A. was supposed to drop last year. I'm always impressed with Khayree's work but in reality he's got to be in his 50's I dont see the genre of rap Appealing to Khayrees creativity like it once did in the 90's. I hope i'm wrong and still anticipate anything he drops.
What does age got to do with musical talent?