MAC MALL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Are you sure it's coming out? They have it on the new release list at Wherehouse but I haven't heard about it anywhere else...

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Mac Mall and Mac Dre are droppin next week.....

Mac Dre "Thizzelle Washington" feat. Mac Mall, Yukmouth, Andre Nickatina, Dubee, and PSD.

Mac Mall "Mac Mall "Mackin Speaks Louder Than Words" feat. Big Syke, Mac Dre, Sweet Thangs, J Diggs....

I think Ray Luv is droppin next week too...

Apr 25, 2002
MAC MALL is about to put it down AGAIN!!! This nigga needs to go back and get another major deal cuz he's too good not to get the promotion that he needs.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'll grab that Mall fa sho...but on the real, if Mac Dre puts out another sub-par release, I think it's time for a break and cut down the releases for a minute

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
I got to peep some of dat new Mall and....

It's a Stunna!!!!!
Shit is defninitely gonna be some fire for sale when it drops.....
I havent spoke to Dre on his newest one releasing. But I heard a song of Malls and Sleep Danks, and it was throbbin........

Jun 18, 2002
M-1 said:
I'll grab that Mall fa sho...but on the real, if Mac Dre puts out another sub-par release, I think it's time for a break and cut down the releases for a minute
I agree with you on this, it has to be a tight release if i'm gonna pick it up! I'm a Mac Dre fan, but it's a bit too many releases from him at the moment.