Mac Jesus almost killed by semi

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
This type of shit happens everyday, out here. Dodging semi's on a constant basis. Ain't nothing new. You try driving in this ice and snow.

Sep 29, 2003
I just found Makaveli's youtube page:

actually lol'd.....i'm not a white supremist or racist...but come on man you live here, most truck drivers are guys with turbans on their heads...these guys take advantage of the system. They bring their cousin over who isnt licensed and team drive through the treacherous mountains. its a disgrace when accidents like this happen because, in recent years, more often than not this is the cause..

if i offended anyone on the sicc, i apologize

Sep 29, 2003

actually lol'd.....i'm not a white supremist or racist...but come on man you live here, most truck drivers are guys with turbans on their heads...these guys take advantage of the system. They bring their cousin over who isnt licensed and team drive through the treacherous mountains. its a disgrace when accidents like this happen because, in recent years, more often than not this is the cause..

Sep 29, 2003

Jun 9, 2007
This type of shit happens everyday, out here. Dodging semi's on a constant basis. Ain't nothing new. You try driving in this ice and snow.
I live in Minnesota. We get just as much, if not more, ice and snow as you... plus there's people on our roads who actually reelected Michele Bachmann twice. I fear for my life every time I enter my car.